- No eating or drinking 8 hours before your procedures
- 3 hours before your procedure- nothing to drink, even water
- You’ll also need someone responsible to drive you home after your procedure
- (some physicians my require an enema prior to the exam although it is not usually necessary). You should always speak to the physician performing the examination for specific instructions prior to your exam.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★The entire staff were welcoming and made the visit quick and seamless. The office is clean and the staff even make a point in offering coffee or water while you wait. The doctor was very friendly and to the point. Highly recommend choosing this office.
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian has either authored or reviewed and approved this content. Manhattan Gastroenterology Locations: Manhattan Gastroenterology (Upper East Side) 983 Park Ave Ste 1D, NY 10028
(212) 427-8761 Manhattan Gastroenterology (Midtown) 51 East 25th Street Ste 407, NY 10010
(212) 533-2400 Manhattan Gastroenterology (Union Square) 55 W 17th St Ste 102, NY 10011