NYC Gastroenterologist | Manhattan Gastroenterology in NYC
Manhattan Gastroenterology is recognized as a dedicated gastroenterology practice with training and unique experience in the management of diseases of the digestive system.
At Manhattan Gastroenterology in New York City, our practice is designed to provide specialized care for patients using both sophisticated equipment and advanced medical procedures to diagnose and treat more complicated digestive disorders. Our NYC gastroenterology practice is committed to providing comprehensive care to meet all of your digestive health needs.
Gastroenterology is a specialty involved in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases of the luminal GI tract (esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum) liver, gallbladder and pancreas.
At our state of the art medical office, we are dedicated to providing each patient with superior medical diagnosis and treatment in a comfortable, safe atmosphere.
Manhattan Gastroenterology at a Glance:
- A one-stop gastroenterology destination for consultation, second opinions, diagnostic testing, and therapeutic procedures.
- Our NYC gastroenterologists are specialists in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the digestive tract, liver, and pancreas. Functional bowel disorders including irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Additional expertise in preventative medicine and nutrition.
- Diagnostic Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, and Flexible Sigmoidoscopy as well as Wireless Capsule Endoscopy, IRC hemorrhoids treatments, and breath testing (small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO, lactose intolerance and fructose intolerance).
- In office H. Pylori Breath Testing
- In office capability for diagnostic abdominal and pelvic ultrasound.
- Affiliated with the finest hospitals in New York: Lenox Hill Hospital and New York University.
- Our approach to gastroenterology offers our NYC patients access to expertise in a wide variety of disorders and diseases – from hemorrhoids, GERD (reflux), Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), Celiac Disease, Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease to Colonoscopy, Endoscopy and Small Bowel Capsule procedures – all in one practice.
- State of the Art JCAHO accredited Office based Surgery Unit with board certified anesthesiologists providing a comfortable and safe environment.
As a best in class NYC gastroenterologist Dr. Shawn Khodadadian provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. His philosophy regarding the doctor/patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected reputations in New York City. The doctor’s credentials include:
- American Board of Physician Nutritionists
- American Society of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition
- New York Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Gastroenterology
For more information or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Shawn Khodadadian, please contact our New York City gastroenterology office.