Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions before their appointments
- We instruct patients to wear a mask when entering the office, or we provide one to them
- We will check patient temperatures in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting rooms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer our doctors to see them virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- We have performed in-service for new policies with the staff
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
For more information visit Manhattan Gastroenterology or speak to any of our doctors.